SmartCatalog™ eliminates the complexity involved in correctly configuring a customer's solution by enforcing product configuration and bundling rules during the quoting process.
Consequently this results in100% accurate quotes and orders and eliminates data-entry errors, while freeing your valuable product resources from answering repetitive product questions and your sales force to spend more time selling.
SmartCatalog features the following product configuration capabilities:
- Constrain options based on product compatibility rules
- Displays price based on product,
- Alerts the user to up sells and cross-sells recommendations
- Create bills-of-material (BOM) and routings based on configurator choices
- Configure nested systems that contain multiple products and services
- Write configurator rules with a simple, web-based Administration Interface
- Support complex sizing calculations and engineered-option algorithms
- Generate customer-friendly quotes & proposals based on configuration choices